[Commotion-dev] Serval security summary

Josh King joshking at newamerica.net
Tue Apr 3 21:10:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to share out a document for discussion that I got a while
back and have been meaning to send out, namely a summary of some of the
security architecture that the Serval Project is working on for
Commotion. It's just a general summary at this point, but there will be
more forthcoming.

One question that I wanted to pose is: the document doesn't talk much
about routing. Is there a sense of how routing is going to work in the
secure overlay network, or am I missing that in the document?

Thanks to the Serval folks for providing this!
--
Josh King
Technical Lead