[Commotion-dev] kleeq -- ad-hoc net security

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Apr 19 17:41:41 UTC 2012

Given that the code in the repo hasn't been touched in 5 years, I say its probably not going well. Maybe there's a different repo? THis is what I found:

http://kleeq.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kleeq/trunk/

On this topic, we've been playing with https://crypto.cat, and its creator Nadim has been hanging out here a bit.  It seems to be a good implementation of group chat with end-to-end encryption.  Its JavaScript/PHP, so very web-focused.  Its easy to setup, we have it running on a Debian chroot on Android devices, so this could be a possible chat server for mesh.

.hc