[Commotion-dev] OLSR Routes

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Thu Aug 9 18:25:28 UTC 2012

Hi Jason,

Do any of the routes show up in the kernel routing table? It should be
noted that if SmartGateway is enabled in OLSRd, the gateway routes do
not show up in the main routing table but are included in a secondary
table. But all other routes, including non-gateway HNAs, should show up
when you type 'route'.

On Thu Aug  9 14:18:06 2012, Jason Prenger wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> At this point does the olsrd setup routes based upon the its Links and
> received HNAs?  I've turned on the httpinfo and can see that all of the
> links, neighbors, and topology entities are as expected but nothing
> shows up in the routes section.  I suspect it has something to do with
> my LinkCost always being INIFINITE but I'm not sure
>
> I can manually add the routes if I need to but just making sure I didn't
> miss a flag in the configuration file or something.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason Prenger

Josh King