[Commotion-dev] Remove exclude pattern in classpathentry in .classpath

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Aug 16 22:30:45 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

As HC said in our IRC today, "every day with Eclipse is a struggle".
When I import the Commotion Meshtether project into Eclipse it gives me
an error about duplicate 'src' entries in the classpath.

The problem is resolved by removing the "excluding" attribute of the
<classpathentry kind="src" excluding="*/.svn/*" path="src"/> line in the
.classpath file. I ran a 'find' through the source directory and there
aren't any .svn files in our project, so I think removing that should be
okay.

Will