[Commotion-dev] Route indicator in links view not updating

Jason Prenger jason.prenger at datasoft.com
Mon Aug 27 23:53:14 UTC 2012

Hey Guys,

Been working with the Android app and got to say this stuff is awesome,
works great.  I did notice that my HNA indicator wasn't showing up
properly though in the links list.  I have a small network where every
node is broadcasting a HNA but only a few would indicators would show in
the links list, and only some of the time.  I could still ping and send
data to those nodes so I know the routes were being setup properly, just
the indicator wasn't showing correctly some times.

Delved into it a little bit and noticed that in LinksActivity lines 203
and 204, the new client data's hasRouteToOther and hasDefaultRoute are
being set to the current (or old) data.  I don't know if that was done
on purpose or what but it doesn't seem like that should be the case.

I haven't done much work with GIT in the past so I'm not sure the
procedure for commits or pull-requests but if you want me to go that
approach let me know.  And if this was on purpose then please disregard
this

Jason Prenger