[Commotion-dev] Route indicator in links view not updating

Andrew Reynolds andrew at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Aug 28 13:37:09 UTC 2012

On 08/27/2012 07:53 PM, Jason Prenger wrote:
> I haven't done much work with GIT in the past so I'm not sure the
> procedure for commits or pull-requests but if you want me to go that
> approach let me know.  And if this was on purpose then please disregard
> this

For now, just submit a patch to the commotion-dev list. We've been
talking about this sort of project governance issue, and have a few
ideas on privilege escalation, but we haven't nailed down any of the
processes.

Once we put up the new Commotion site (sometime in the next couple of
weeks) and have something public to point to, we will start having these
discussions more publicly. In the mean time, please feel free to share
any ideas. We're not trying to shut people out or reinvent the wheel.

-andrew