[Commotion-dev] Route indicator in links view not updating

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Tue Aug 28 13:51:08 UTC 2012

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much for the bug report! Will or Hans, do you have any
comments on whether this is the appropriate behavior? Jason, currently
the best way to contribute is by submitting a patch to the list, or by
filing a bug report at https://code.commotionwireless.net and attaching
a patch file (you can also email bugs at commotionwireless.net to start a
ticket). We are also looking at linking up with Github, so that
contributors can more easily issue pull requests.