[Commotion-dev] Single su (aka Shell Fork)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Aug 28 19:36:09 UTC 2012

Wow, it turned into quite a project.  It might take me a bit of time to
wrap my head around it. A couple of questions:

- Is this for use in other projects besides MeshTether?

- does fork require android-16?  That will eliminate the majority of
deployed devices. This is set in 0001-Add-fork.patch

- Does fork not work with the wifiLock?  It was commented out in
0003-MeshService...patch

.hc