[Commotion-dev] Commotion's Community Governance Guidelines

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Fri Dec 7 13:34:18 UTC 2012

The governance guidelines are on the main site at
https://commotionwireless.net/docs/community-governance . I think that
building a mission and goals would be a boon to the project. I don't
know if one was developed before I entered the project. Does anyone know?

The governance page is on the footer and under documentation currently,
I will check to see if we can get it on the bug-page.

Seamus