[Commotion-dev] Commotion's Community Governance Guidelines

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Thu Dec 6 21:48:56 UTC 2012

I agree with Michael this is a great start.  Also, am I correct that the
governance guidelines, mission, and goals are not yet on the wiki itself?

Besides adding more detail about mission and goals, I think this would be
good publish on the wiki sooner than later, to help Commotion better
identify itself (both to 'insiders' and 'outsiders') as a project based on
participation.  Likewise, perhaps add a conspicuous link to the governance
guidelines to the bug reporting form, in case a casual bug reporter would
like to become more involved?

Presumably, these guidelines would also help establish the process one goes
through in transitioning from 'outsider' to 'insider.'

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net
314-246-9434