[Commotion-dev] Where to do git commits now?

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Mon Dec 17 17:56:19 UTC 2012

This is good to know, as we can look into merging our Mesh Helper work
(currently on OpenWRT Dragino/Dragrove boxes) with the Commotion
OpenWRT work, so that we have servald all set and easy to incorporate
into Commotion on OpenWRT when desired.

Will need to dust off my OpenWRT configuration knowledge to get
Commotion building on the Draginos ...

Paul.