[Commotion-dev] Field Based Mesh Testing Methodology

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Dec 17 21:52:13 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I am working with our field team to ready one of our test beds for
Commotion testing. I want to get as many eyes on our QOS testing pages
for our test beds and release candidates as I can.

https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Testing

https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion/wiki/Testing#Release-Candidate-Test-Regiment

If anyone has comments on methods we should use to test some of these
metrics, missing metrics to test, or node set-up for effectively running
these tests please feel free to respond to the dev-list or customize the
wiki-pages.

Over the next month we will be pinning down the tests we will run. So,
if you think certain knowledge about Commotions performance would help
you in your work, make sure it is on our list somewhere.

s2e