[Commotion-dev] open garden wifi tether

Jeremy Lakeman Jeremy.Lakeman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:33:41 UTC 2012

We haven't had any issues with the SGS2's, but then with dhd.ko based
modules you need to pass the dhd_pkt_filter_enable=0 module parameter
or broadcast packets will be dropped when the screen turns off.
(eg https://github.com/servalproject/batphone/blob/master/data/conf/wifichipsets/sgs2.adhoc.edify)

HTC phones are fine in adhoc mode, but as a normal wifi client they
don't always receive UDP broadcast packets.