[Commotion-dev] open garden wifi tether

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Wed Feb 8 21:46:30 UTC 2012

I just did a completely successful trial of Serval batphone on two HTC
Wildfire phones running CM6.1.0.  Worked seamlessly, well done :)

.hc

On 02/07/2012 03:27 PM, Brian Duggan wrote:
> Which is more or less the same phone as the Sprint HTC Evo 4g
> Shift. I mean the Tink HTC Detail :)
>
> Brian
>
> On 02/07/2012 03:22 PM, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
>> Wait, they've rebranded now that they're out of Beta, it's the
>> HTC Detail (with HTC Sense): https://ting.com/devices/Detail
>
>> --Sascha
>
>> On 02/07/2012 03:17 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>>
>>> What kind of phone is the OTI Dev phone?  It seems the
>>> reliability of the adhoc mode varies a lot by device.
>>>
>>> .hc

"[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own
government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their minds, and
dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin Luther
King, Jr.