[Commotion-dev] latest openwrt/commotion builds for Fonera and WZR-HP-G300NH

Ben West me at benwest.name
Sat Feb 11 00:31:59 UTC 2012

I had compiled ath5k version of Commotion at the beginning of the year
using OpenWRT r29607 but didn't get a chance to actually flash to a
fonera to test.  (Amazing what having a new daughter born does to your
freetime :)

I've uploaded the compiled images here:
http://info.gowasabi.net/commotion-openwrt

P.S. If your DNS doesn't resolve info.gowasabi.net yet, its IP is
74.207.229.189.

Do please give 'em a shot and report back!