[Commotion-dev] latest openwrt/commotion builds for Fonera and WZR-HP-G300NH

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Feb 13 21:12:52 UTC 2012

I did:

sudo ./ap51-flash-1.0-42 eth1 openwrt-atheros-root.jffs2-64k \
    openwrt-atheros-vmlinux.lzma

And it flashed successfully, but I can't find a way to connect to it
now.  I've tried over their ethernet 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1,
169.254.1.1, 169.254.0.1.  No luck.  Also, it doesn't seem to showing
any wifi networks, and the wifi light is off.

Am I doing first contact right on this box?

.hc