[Commotion-dev] Commotion Messaging / Audit Survey

Nina Bianchi hello at ninabianchi.com
Fri Jan 6 17:43:03 UTC 2012

Greetings!

We (the Work Department) are working on a range of Commotion project components and are kicking off the messaging development and design process.

We've created a short survey to audit and investigate the current messaging around Commotion with the goal of developing the most appropriate, sustainable and dynamic identity / branding.

Please take a little bit of time to fill this out by Wednesday, January 11, 5:00 PM EST. This is an essential step and we appreciate your time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEx0OVlZV3BNaGVicFhLRGNDMDZvQWc6MQ#gid=0

Your input is greatly appreciated and will help guide the public facing visual framework for Commotion.

Thanks in advance,
Nina