[Commotion-dev] Commotion Messaging / Audit Survey

Nina Bianchi hello at ninabianchi.com
Tue Jan 10 21:20:17 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder, please save a time to fill out our Commotion Messaging Audit survey.

The deadline is tomorrow, Wednesday, January 11, 5:00 PM EST.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEx0OVlZV3BNaGVicFhLRGNDMDZvQWc6MQ#gid=0

Your input is valuable, we hope that you're able to contribute to this first stage of the identity development process.

Looking forward,
Nina