[Commotion-dev] Problem with busybox_config as committed

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Jul 24 23:57:12 UTC 2012

Hey Hans!

I know that you're out of town, so I hate to bother you. I am trying to
work through the latest commits. It appears that the app "does not work"
on any of the phones that we've tested here.

We are using the HTC Sensation 4G, the Virgin Mobile LG phone and
Andrew's Motorola Atrix device.

The most visible error that we see is that the app cannot connect to the
JsonInfo plugin on port 9090. This seems to be a red herring, though. On
the devices, the wifi never really seems to associate. Given the changes
that have been made to how you are now associating with access points, I
don't know what other helpful information to provide for your debugging.

If there are things that you want me to try, please let me know.
Otherwise, I will continue to debug on my own and sync up when you are
back around.

Talk to you soon!
Will