[Commotion-dev] Problem with busybox_config as committed

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Tue Jul 24 16:32:45 UTC 2012

Hey Hans!

We were having trouble building busybox, so I investigated the
busybox_config file. It looks like there is a hard-coded path set in
CONFIG_SYSROOT that prevents it from building when the NDK is not in a
particular location.

After I modified the CONFIG_SYSROOT value to reflect the location of the
system root in my NDK installation, everything worked fine. Is there a
way that I can make that variable dynamic? Or should I just add a note
to the README saying that it needs to be changed as part of the build
process?

Thanks as always!
Will