[Commotion-dev] OSLR Build Error

Jason Prenger jason.prenger at datasoft.com
Wed Jul 25 15:08:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm very new to your system and am trying to get it up and running on a
couple of Androids in my office and was running into a few problems.
When I try to build it following the instructions in the README of the
CommotionMeshTether project it fails at the busybox compilation stage.
While there are quite a few errors I think the main cause is one that
states: "<long ndk path>/limits.h:122:61: error: no include path in
which to search for limits.h"  I was wondering if anyone has run into
this error in the past or would know more about how approach fixing this
compiler error than I do.  I'm developing on Ubuntu using android-ndk-r8
if that helps in any way. If this is the wrong place for this kind of
question I apologize

Thanks in advance,
Jason Prenger