[Commotion-dev] OSLR Build Error

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Jul 26 16:02:51 UTC 2012

Hello Jason!

Thanks for your interest in the platform. Check out the file
busybox_config in the external/ directory. Look for a configuration
value named CONFIG_SYSROOT. Make sure that the value for this variable
is set to the actual location of your android NDK. For instance,
CONFIG_SYSROOT="/home/hawkinsw/android-ndk-r8/platforms/android-8/arch-arm"

Save that file and try to recompile. Let us know if that works!

Thanks again for your interest in the platform.

Will