[Commotion-dev] OLSR Build Error

Jason Prenger jason.prenger at datasoft.com
Fri Jul 27 15:52:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

I recently sent an email about encountering a build error ("<long ndk
path>/limits.h:122:61: error: no include path in which to search for
limits.h") but I can't find the email to reply to it so I'll have to
start a new one.  Will  and Andrew were correct in that I needed to
change the CONFIG_SYSROOT to point to my ndk (which I had done) BUT I
also needed to leave on the "/platforms/android-8/arch-arm" portion of
it.  After doing that, everything built fine.

Thanks again for the help and I'll be sure to let you know what, if any,
devices I get this working on

Jason Prenger