[Commotion-dev] where to put android build docs?

Benjamin Chodoroff anonyben at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:47:14 UTC 2012

Ideally, every subproject would have a wiki in which we can start
collecting related docs -- even in this case of one of us contributing docs
upstream to a commotion-related project, we could just make a note in the
commotion-android project wiki like "see this external page for docs on how
to build olsrd on android - we helped write these docs!"

As we work on establishing documentation procedures and stuff, we'll be
adding template pages to the code.commotionwireless.net wiki to make things
easier.

-b

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <
hans at guardianproject.info> wrote:

> Sounds like a plan.  I can contribute how olsrd works with the Android app
> and also some notes on the app itself, but I don't have a strong sense of
> the whole Commotion picture, so I'll leave that part up to others.
>
> .hc
>
> On May 31, 2012, at 4:27 PM, Andrew Reynolds wrote:
>
> > Good question. Commotion Knowledgebase folks, please chime in.
> >
> > Since these are still olsrd build instructions, not commotion (yet), my
> > personal opinion is that we should just link to the document from the
> > commotion wiki and maybe describe how olsrd fits into the commotion
> > picture or what features we are adding to commotion android. That leaves
> > proper attribution and help for the parent projects and allows us to
> > reference and extend for our own project.
> >
> > Sound reasonable?
> >
> > -andrew
> >

> > On 05/31/2012 04:48 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey all,
> >>
> >> Following this Redmine issue:
> >> https://code.commotionwireless.net/issues/97
> >>
> >> I've already updated the olsrd/android/README and the Android page on
> olsr.org:
> >> http://olsr.org/?q=olsr_on_android
> >>
> >> Does this also need to be in the Commotion wiki? If so, where?
> >>
> >> .hc

Work Department / theworkdept.com
Thermitic / thermitic.net
Detroit Digital Justice Coalition / detroitdjc.org