[Commotion-dev] wiki for dev notes?

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Mon Jun 4 14:01:54 UTC 2012

We were aiming for consolidating everything under the superproject wiki
that Seamus mentions below, with possibly adding a wiki link for each
project that, instead of going to a separate wiki, goes back to the
main wiki. With a wiki under every subproject, especially with the
large number of subprojects we have, documentation could quickly become
fragmented and impossible to find, or that's my feeling.