[Commotion-dev] insights into Open Garden's mesh?

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Wed Jun 6 19:20:02 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, the guy we were talking to was not their tech guy, so he
wasn't able to supply a lot of technical details. However, we're going
to try and set up a call for week after next (they're really busy
prepping for a conference) with their tech guy. If it's cool with them,
do you want to join in?

In the meantime, I think I'm going to try traffic capturing the
connection between a couple of phones, and see if I can see anything I
recognize (in case they're basing it on ExOr or AODV or even OLSR).
Although, it sounds like they don't actually have multi-hop capability
yet, so I don't now how "mesh-y" it is at the moment.