[Commotion-dev] Android olsrd using JNI

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Jun 8 22:40:15 UTC 2012

Its an interesting idea, but I think that getting root for that thread
is the hard part.  I think its worth trying but perhaps after we have a
simple Java wrapper for the olsrd.

I think this is the kind of thing they are trying to support in the
olsrd rewrite, since its all framework-based.

At the very least, it would be interesting to see if there is another
workable approach to getting root for operations on Android.  From what
I've seen, everything is using 'su' to start a process.

.hc