[Commotion-dev] license and copyright assignment?

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:32:31 UTC 2012

I want to ensure that Commotion is (and always will be) free for personal,
non-profit, etc. use.  I would also love if there was a mechanism to ensure that
companies that wanted to license Commotion for their own products could do so in
return for paying back into the open source community.  I'm not sure what that
sort of license would look like, but would love to hear ideas on how to ensure
that those who earn income off of Commotion give back to the continued
development of these technologies.

--Sascha