[Commotion-dev] Help w/ Commotion dev/deployment for upcoming Allied Media Conference?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Jun 26 21:01:43 UTC 2012

How about trying out the MeshTether app for Android too?  It currently defaults to 'commotionwireless.net' and the GUI isn't complete, but it has been working for us with the nanostation that OTI gave us.

You can point people here to download the nightly builds:
https://guardianproject.info/builds/CommotionMeshTether/