[Commotion-dev] Help w/ Commotion dev/deployment for upcoming Allied Media Conference?

Andy Gunn gunn at newamerica.net
Mon Jun 25 20:11:08 UTC 2012

Hi Ben - I am going to be building a Commotion mesh at the AMC, with
other folks from OTI. Having new build images would be great, but
since I would need them tomorrow (in order to flash 10+ routers and
test everything), I doubt there is time to incorporate your changes
and test everything. Great idea though!

I have some very basic Commotion flashing and configuration documents
(still heavily in-progress) on the Commotion documentation portion of
the site, on the wiki:
https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion-manual/wiki
(Under "Commotion Manual"), and I would love some input and edits on
those!

I'm looking forward to trying some of your Fonera images soon!
- -A