[Commotion-dev] WPA-psk now working in adhoc mode for OpenWRT trunk ath9k/ath5k ?

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Mon May 21 17:05:00 UTC 2012

The newest Commotion code actually has support for this; when the mesh
backhaul interface is set to 'secure,' it also sets it to WPA. I
actually have no idea how WPA-PSK is supposed to work in an ad-hoc
network, and I haven't had much luck getting it to work; the nodes go
into WPA2-PSK mode on ad-hoc, but they don't seem to pass packets. More
testing is required.