[Commotion-dev] Compiled images for ath5k, ar71xx, pending support ticket about periodic snapshot builds

Ben West me at benwest.name
Tue May 22 16:11:36 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I updated the compiled images for ath5k and ar71xx I made after some
further testing yesterday.  These images are compiled from the
commotion-openwrt repo as it existed on 5/18/12.
http://info.gowasabi.net/commotion-openwrt/openwrt/

Recently flashed nodes seemed to complain about missing OLSR plugins,
and I wasn't sure if they were required for operation.

(I had thought I filed an issue on Redmine @
https://code.commotionwireless.net/projects/commotion-openwrt/issues
asking if commotionbase missing some declared dependencies, but it
looks it may have gone missing.)

--
Ben West
me at benwest.name