[Commotion-dev] Monitor-mode enabled on bcm4330 bcm4329 chips

Teco Boot teco at inf-net.nl
Sat Sep 22 07:04:45 UTC 2012

I don't understand the suggested problems. Media access of bss, ibss and ahdemo do not differ.

The purpose of ahdemo is some form of undercover (no management frames) and less problems with self forming self healing. Requirement is manual config of channel and bssid on all nodes.
There could be some compatibility between ibss and ahdemo, but that comes with problems where I want to stay away from.

Teco

Op 21 sep. 2012 om 21:58 heeft Hans of Guardian <hans at guardianproject.info> het volgende geschreven: