[Commotion-dev] Mesh visualization/mapping options

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Apr 22 16:22:43 UTC 2013

That's a good idea, Paul. I've been thinking about a lot of things that
we could use the Rhizome layer to replicate across a mesh. One thing
that could make it more useful for things like this is having a RESTful
API, especially for web-based applications. Are there any plans for
expanding the Rhizome API?

Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute
https://commotionwireless.net