[Commotion-dev] [OTI-Tech] LTS Testing Update

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Wed Apr 24 20:26:02 UTC 2013

Hi Will,

I just checked config on a node again (running Attitude Adjustment circa
r35xxx), and I found these lines in /etc/crontabs/root which had been
commented out:

#* * * * *      /usr/sbin/ff_olsr_test_gw.sh
#*/5 * * * *    /usr/sbin/ff_olsr_watchdog

So, be on the lookout for ff packages that deploy these scripts, although
unfortunately it's not clear *which* package includes these particular
files.  Maybe freifunk-common?

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net