[Commotion-dev] [OTI-Tech] LTS Testing Update

Will Hawkins hawkinsw at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Apr 24 22:49:54 UTC 2013

A few notes to consider after some testing today with LTS and at the office:

- Collectd "stalled" one of the nodes at LTS (where collectd is still
enabled)

- Stations seem to lose their mind w.r.t IBSS RSN and authorization. I'm
watching debugging output from wpa_supplicant on one of the nodes in the
office to see if I can determine the problem. Of course, it's working
great now :-)

- luci_splash got itself into a nice "wedge" on one of the LTS nodes. I
am going to do my best to get it unstuck. If we continue to see the
problem, we'll have to take a hard look at pushing the splash rewrite to
a higher priority.

Will