[Commotion-dev] RPi & Commotion

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Apr 24 22:13:04 UTC 2013

We definitely plan on packaging for Debian :)  Thanks for offering your
support! We will likely do it in the upcoming couple months, or it may
be part of an intern project of packaging the desktop Commotion
components: https://commotionwireless.net/jobs/opw-projects. I'm sure
we'll have a more concrete plan after our discussions in the DC office
over the next couple days. See you tomorrow!