[Commotion-dev] mesh workshop in NYC

hello at ninabianchi.com hello at ninabianchi.com
Fri Dec 13 16:53:14 UTC 2013

Is it possible that OTI (or someone) could host another hackathon that would focus more explicitly on these concepts we're discussing with a bit more lead time? January 11th is very soon. It might be difficult to coordinate everyone / be inclusive / reach out to critical voices on such a short notice. I would like to join a hackathon around these ideas however I wouldn't be able to make the 11th.

Thoughts?

Any other events already in the queue for February, March or April?