[Commotion-dev] mesh workshop in NYC

Georgia Bullen georgia at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Dec 16 15:22:55 UTC 2013

The January 11th hackathon is hosted by OpenITP, and there will be a few
projects there. I was just mentioning it in case people here might be
interested.

It's possible. We are still working on planning for 2014, and will keep
this list posted!

Hans - let us know how we can help for the workshop so that we can figure
who to have there!

-Georgia