[Commotion-dev] txtinfo plugin question

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Tue Feb 12 16:40:29 UTC 2013

Hi Andy,

Actually both jsoninfo and txtinfo are enabled on Commotion; the latter
is required by some luci modules we incorporate, and also I believe by
the olsr-viz.js javascript visualizer, which we have not gotten around
to tweaking yet. I don't believe curl is installed by default, but you
can also access txtinfo from the commandline using netcat:

watch -d -n1 "echo '/all' | nc localhost 2006"

This is the method I usually use.