[Commotion-dev] Best linux GUI framework?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Feb 26 18:24:54 UTC 2013

It really depends a lot on what platforms you aim to support.  Qt will feed
native on KDE, close to native on GNOME and Windows, and not so native on Mac
OS X.  GTK will feel native on GNOME, XFCE, and derivs, close to native on
GNOME and Windows, and like an odd transplant on Mac OS X. wx will be close to
native on GNOME, KDE, Windows and not so native on Mac OS X.

For what its worth, I'm using pygtk for the Commotion Mesh Panel.

.hc