[Commotion-dev] MeshTether to the Play Store

Hans of Guardian hans at guardianproject.info
Sat Jan 5 00:07:15 UTC 2013

Are there any plans for getting MeshTether in the Google Play Store?  I think that could be a good way to get a lot of testers.  It should be listed with a fair amount of caveats, but it certainly would be a fast to find out which devices it works on.

I don't think the risk of it damaging phones is high at all.  Mostly the risk is that we'll get a fair amount of negative feedback because it won't work on most devices (i.e. Samsung).

.hc