[Commotion-dev] What would you do with the USB port on your Commotion access point?

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Jan 23 15:37:31 UTC 2013

The use cases I have for a router with a usb port are:
File Server (my github account has a basic luci implementation of a
file-server)
I keep meaning to implement a very tiny bbs server to put on a router
and lastly, a set of various usb sensors that can be connected to a
simple sensor-socket library would be awesome. I can only imagine what
we could accomplish by crating a literal plug-and-sense library for any
sensor to start propagating its data immediately.

s2e

I have been having a hellish time getting the usb on Buffalo's to work
with the PR3 release of commotion. This gives me hope.