[Commotion-dev] getting MeshTether to build from git

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Jul 23 18:05:51 UTC 2013

Hey all,

I've added Commotion MeshTether to the official Guardian build server, this is
a hardened build server that we use to make automatic, trusted test builds.
The box itself is not publicly online, but it posts its results here:

https://guardianproject.info/builds/CommotionMeshTether/

I recently did some work to get it closer to building straight from git.  It
will now automatically build whenever anyone pushes a commit, and if there is
a problem, it will email the email addresses found in the commits.

I just got it building, but I haven't tested it at all.  Feedback appreciated.
 I'd like to add MeshTether to F-Droid to get it out there.

.hc