[Commotion-dev] TPLink w3040

Seamus Tuohy s2e at opentechinstitute.org
Sun Jun 2 14:14:37 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I worked on getting a Commotion image to work on the battery powered TP
Links that we just got in and quickly discovered that they only have 4MB
of memory available. Even when I removed nearly every package imaginable
I still could not get the image to build.

It looks as if there is no easy way to find out the size of a squashfs
package so I will try to remove everything except basic functionality
and usb support and then get everything back on by running it off of a
mounted usb this week.

Just an FYI.

s2e