[Commotion-dev] What's the word on DR1.1?

Mikael "MMN-o" Nordfeldth mmn at hethane.se
Thu Jun 6 05:39:04 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-06 04:26, Will Hawkins wrote:
> 1. AP: Clients can associate but DHCP does not hand out leases.
> 2: Mesh: OLSR does not run (no neighbors)
>
> (I numbered that list because I thought there were more. Sorry!)
>
> In sum: If you are seeing "odd" behavior, check this setting first.

I believe I am experiencing #2 in your list, as my nodes often reconnect
over olsr when reapplying the Wifi network settings on at least one of
them (haven't debugged more than that yet).

Which setting are you referring to? (or do you just mean check whether
"option network ..." is properly setup in uci config?)