[Commotion-dev] Problem with new DR1.1 build

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Thu Jun 27 16:08:20 UTC 2013

I just built Commotion DR1.1 fresh from source. When running "make", I
got an error: "WARNING: your configuration is out of sync. Please run
make menuconfig, oldconfig or defconfig!". So I ran make menuconfig,
then saved without making any changes.

The resulting image has a problem where the plug interface takes the IP
address of 192.168.1.20 instead of generating a 102.x.x.x address (and
doesn't hand out DHCP leases). I am guessing this has to do with changes
in AA since we first tagged DR1.1. I will look into this further after
lunch, but just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else would
care to verify.

Dan

--
Dan Staples