[Commotion-dev] commotion mesh applet - first test package

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Mar 1 00:12:07 UTC 2013

Ok, I found an approach that is working on GNOME 3, GNOME 3 Classic, Cinnamon,
and MATE.  Those are the environments I have easy access too.  I'll test on
Unity tomorrow, it should work there too.  It should also work on KDE and
GNOME2, if anyone can test there.  I've posted the builds now, Launchpad tells
me they'll be built in 45 minutes.

See below for instructions on getting the packages:

.hc