[Commotion-dev] commotion mesh applet - first test package

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Fri Mar 1 19:56:27 UTC 2013

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the follow-up.  I can confirm my copy of Ubuntu Quantal (with
the MATE desktop) now launches the latest version of commotion-mesh-applet
OK.

It looks like I may not be getting the desired behavior from
NetworkManager; the entry "commotionwireless.net" simply does not appear.
I verified this instance of does have nm-dispatcher-olsrd
0.0.20130218-1~quantal.  I'm sharing a screenshot of what I see in the NM
applet drop-down menu.  Indeed, "commotionwireless.net" does appear as a
profile.

(Sorry for low-res JPG attachments. The listserv has a 40kB cap on message
body size.)

Could you share more about what you see on your end?

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Hans of Guardian <hans at guardianproject.info

--
Ben West
http://gowasabi.net