[Commotion-dev] commotion mesh applet - first test package

Hans of Guardian hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Mar 1 20:34:44 UTC 2013

Thanks for you testing and feedback!

Looks like NetworkManager is not finding any commotionwireless.net nodes in its wifi scan.  Are there any active nodes called 'commotionwireless.net' nearby?

Creating the first node will happen via the Commotion Mesh Applet by choosing the profile there.  I'm working on hooking that up today.  As things are now, you'll need to associate with an existing mesh.

.hc